Modern Business life places many obligations on the business entity, some more onerous than others.
Consequently, Harris and Clarke have employed specialists in the various relevant disciplines so that the client can be confident that their affairs are being efficiently looked after in a timely manner.
Compliance is obviously an important discipline and timely returns are necessary so as to avoid fines and penalties. However, the practice also firmly believes that the compliance discipline can be used as a springboard to the provision of sound and sensible long term planning advice and decisions.The major compliance areas which we cover are:
– Payroll preparation, including year end P35’s, P11d’s and P60’s. Auto-enrolment and Real Time submissions are catered for. (Ask for Gemma Parnell)
– We are now able to offer a full audit service through our associate company, Cochran, Harris and Clarke Limited. (ask for Gerry Cochran)
– Accounts preparation for all legal entities. Basic Bookkeeping where necessary and VAT. (ask for John Harris, Paul Osborn, Caroline Boot or Ed Nichols)
– Company Secretarial matters to include incorporations, share issues and confirmation statements.
(ask for Helen Cara)
– Individual and Corporate taxation. Self assessment and CT600’s.
(ask for Mark Watkins, Paul Osborn or Ed Nichols)
Make Tax Digital
(see separate web page)